Saturday, November 19, 2011

I am looking for a Flux Capacitor for my 2001 Daewoo Lano's anyone know where i can get it?

Software for the Flux Capacitor must be version 2.5 or better?|||I'm sorry but Docs not here and Marty ran out to get a brown cow.





Got any more of what your smokin'?|||maybe in a gajillion years...... that way %26gt;%26gt;%26gt;|||Home Depot sells flux and Radio Shack sells capacitors...|||I got one I can sell you and I also have a bridge for sale if you are interested.|||paypal a few hundred or thousand dollars to littleitaly1990@yahoo.com and you got yourself a Capacitor and some flux.... Just make sure that daewoo hits 88 mph or it wont work right!





---oh yea it's gonna come with a NEW RELEASE...version 18.2 software...secret crazy stuff

No comments:

Post a Comment