Saturday, November 19, 2011

I have a 2000 daewoo nubira and need a new car battery what kind of car battery do I need?

my car battery is dead and I need a new one.What kind of battery do I need and where can i find the cheapest one?|||Bring the battery to autozone, and tell they you want a new one, they will look up your car and give you one recommended by the manfacturer





but bring the old one in, cause you have to exchange it|||K-Mart, walmart or sears will fit the correct battery ask for a larger one since to cut costs the manufacturers fit the smallest adequate battery|||scrap yard have the cheapest ones and get one that fits in. down side to this is they have limited warrenty and you will be better to buy a new one and pay the price any automotive place will have them just shop around local stores|||the kind that fits your car

No comments:

Post a Comment