Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I have used 99 daewoo matiz with no service history. How much will it cost for a 40k mile service?

I am looking for the rough costs to service this car. the 40k service needs the cam belt to be changed.





As I've never owned a car before %26amp; know nothing about this kind of thing I'd like to know the costs before I speak to the garages so I know if they are trying to rip me off or giving me a good price.





Thanks for your help.|||A major service will start at about $300.00 and depending on problem(s) found will go up from their.





http://www.freemp3downloads.ca


http://www.autocarparts.ca|||I would call a local Daewoo Dealer!!! to be sure|||Timing belt included, you're looking at around $450 or more if there are no other problems found. Just be sure to take it to a Daewoo dealer for service. Some Mom/Pop shop won't be as familiar with routine maintenance on this particular car.


Good luck!!|||get quotes and usually daewoo matiz 99 models are so cheap that they're service should be cheap, nosure about the cam belt though!

No comments:

Post a Comment