Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I have a 2000 daewoo leganza and i think the head gasket is blown?

i have a 2000 daewoo leganza and i think the head gasket is blown, where i put coolinant in its bubbling up and real hot, and draining really fast and mixing in with the oil, because the oil looks very carmalized....is my best bet to get rid of the car? i dont know how much im looking at , the car only has 57000 orginal miles on it|||I guess you hit pay dirt....The gasket is gone. Expensive it is. When racing cars got expensive...I learned about building and fixing them. I raced 25 years....That could be an idea!|||Get rid of the car. Daewoo was and is a crappy car. I test drove one back in 2000 and then drove a Hyundai Sonata. Huge difference! A Daewoo is very hard to service in the U.S. Get a used Pontiac!

No comments:

Post a Comment