Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Where can I get parts for my 1999 Daewoo Matiz?

I know Daewoo had shut down, but herd they still sale parts. In case something happens to the car I was wondering if anyone could tell me a good website where I could order spare parts from please?





Thanks|||Its actually Chevrolet that bought over Daewoo in the UK, so if you google search your local Chevy dealer they will still hold parts for your motor. The Chevy badged models are basically the same cars as the Matiz and Nubia|||Go to your local dealer, it's called Chevrolet.|||Daewoo are now Chevrolet. Their dealers will be able to supply parts. Alternatively try your local motor factor or a site like www.eurocarparts.com|||ebay|||You could probably use parts from a blender or can opener since it's a Daewoo. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment