Sunday, November 13, 2011

How much should replacing these parts for my 2001 daewoo cost?

I have a 2001 Daewoo leganza. It was making noise the other day so I took it to Hyundai to get it checked out. They said I need to replace the water pump, the timing belt, and the pullys... They said it'll cost me $1200. Does that sound right? How much would it cost if I did it myself?|||Parts about $200. A local garage will probably charge much less than a Hyundai dealership. Get some more estimates on having it done.



Quite frankly, if you had to ask I doubt you're capable of doing it yourself.|||If you do it yourself it will cost you around $200 that included water pump, timing belt, drive belt, and coolant|||It sounds about right but before i spend all that money i would go buy a new flux compasitor seeing that there only 30 bucks for the part and to install

No comments:

Post a Comment