Wednesday, November 16, 2011

I am turning my Daewoo Lanos into a multi-dimentional spacecraft?

I currently drive my Daewoo Lanos back and forth between work, however, inspired by the flick "Back to the Future" I figured if you can turn a car into a time machine, you can probably turn it into a spacecraft. I need some tips on how to do this. Serious responses only. Also, how would i go about making a spacesuit?|||See below for instructions.





http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Number_鈥?/a>|||It's probably easier to turn it into a spacecraft than a time machine.





Your best bet would be to launch it as a payload using a rocket, allowing it to reach orbital velocity. You would then at least be able to move it about in orbit. If you were happy to keep it "un-personed", you wouldn't need to protect the internal environment so much. I would say attach a series of solid propellant rockets to it, pointing in six directions like the surface of a cube, and control it using some kind of radio communication receiver device. If you wanted something really fancy, try sticking some cameras in the headlights and have them send signals back to you, maybe by packet radio.|||You need to lose the crack pipe and pick up a book. Back To The Future was a MOVIE.|||Isn't it challenging enough just to get a Daewoo to start?

No comments:

Post a Comment