Sunday, November 13, 2011

Why does my 2000 daewoo not want to idle?

I have put a new timing belt, gas filter, spark plugs in my daewoo and now it does not want to idle. when I stop, I have to put it in neutral and give it gas. I used a diagram for a 2000 daewoo to put the timing belt on.|||throttle position sensor or idle air control.chech them out.also clean the throttle body,so it can breathe.you would be surprised how many never thinks about cleaning the throttle body,but if it cant breathe,then it cant idle.also check the gas filter and air filter.|||check ur spark plug wires and ur spark plug gap u need to gap them to the right spec just get the info from ur local parts store also check ur timing belt again good luck|||timing may be off just slightly|||cause its a peice of crap.|||whatever your problem was its a DEWoo so have you ever heard that daewoo is a death trap no matter what you hear or any safety system you have its not going to help you in any crash you make i recommend that you sell it and buy some good Safe car

No comments:

Post a Comment